PLSA is the key strategic body in the library and information industry which aims to ensure the long term viability of public libraries in South Australia. Representing 139 libraries across the state, PLSA provides a united voice on major issues including: policy and planning, funding, strategic alliances and partnerships; advocacy; and ongoing network development.
Each year PLSA holds quarterly meetings where Library Managers from across the state meet for a full day to discuss strategic directions, industry trends and undertake professional development. The meetings are attended by up to 90 Library managers who work in public libraries across the State.
Public Libraries SA appreciates and recognises the importance in fostering and maintaining strong relationships with its vendor community and through our available sponsorship partnerships vendors have the opportunity to:
- Communicate key messages to the South Australian Public Library Network;
- Build brand and company awareness;
- Introduce new and established products and services; and
- Raise their corporate profile among key decision makers in the SA public library sector.
Not only will you have the opportunity for a brief presentation and a display (the size of display is dependent on space considerations at the proposed venue), during the meeting you will have the opportunity to meet and network with Library Managers, to promote your products, services and future directions, and to share your expertise with an enthusiastic audience from the public library sector.
Sponsorship packages for our Quarterly Meetings, at a very modest price, include:
- Opportunity to make a brief presentation before the audience breaks for morning tea or lunch
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship with the PLSA President’s Report
- Option to have the company logo displayed on the screen during the President’s Report
- Opportunity to attend the meeting for the full day and network with library managers and professionals during morning tea and lunch
- A display area will be provided which will be located in close proximity to morning tea and lunch venue
The PLSA committee is committed to working with you to develop sponsorship opportunities which ensure you receive maximum benefit and exposure within our industry. We are happy to discuss your specific requirements and to explore tailored packages to suit your needs. If you require further information please do not hesitate to call Tracy Glover on 8179 9526 or 0404 844 133 or contact via email at email@example.com