Why do you love your library?
Let us know why you love your library in 25 words or less and win one of five BASS vouchers to the value of $100 each!
Visit your local participating library and let them know why you love your library by filling out an entry form and handing it in. We all love our libraries, but we want to know why. It helps to know where our strengths are and where we are succeeding in meeting your needs, so we would love your feedback and we’re offering a great chance to win a great prize.
Be inventive in your answers as this isn’t just a random draw. The winner will be chosen from the best of the best, so put it out there and let yourself shine and tell us why you love your libraries.
Competition opens on 1 February 2017 and finishes 21 February 2017. Terms and conditions are below. Grab an entry form from your library or download and print one here.
Library Lovers competition terms and conditions
Information on prizes and entry details form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The promoter is Public Libraries SA, PO Box 326, MOONTA SA 5558, www.plsa.org.au
- Entry to the competition is only open to residents of South Australia, excluding employees of South Australian Public Libraries, Public Library Services and their immediate families (where ‘immediate family’ means a spouse, de facto partner, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild or sibling of the employee)
- Limit of one entry per person permitted
- The competition runs from 1 February – 21 February 2017.
- Public Libraries SA reserves the right to request proof of identity of the person claiming the prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Public Libraries SA. In the event that the person claiming the prize/s cannot provide suitable proof of identity, Public Libraries SA in its absolute discretion may disqualify this person.
- By entering this competition participants give permission for Public Libraries SA and individual libraries of South Australia to use their content and completed entry form to promote the Libraries of South Australia. This may or may not include publication on the internet, social or any other media, or physical display of the entry forms within the individual libraries.
- Names and contact details will be used only to contact the prize winner/s.
DETAILS OF PRIZES
The prize/s must be accepted as awarded and are non-refundable and not convertible to cash, and will be subject to any restrictions printed on the vouchers or otherwise specified.
HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED
Generally, the prize will be awarded on the basis of:
- The entry that has, in the opinion of Public Libraries SA, demonstrated the highest levels of originality and creativity.
- If the prize/s (or part of any prize/s) are unavailable, Public Libraries SA, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize/s (or that part of the prize/s) with prize/s to the equal value and/or specification.
Public Libraries SA reserves the right to forfeit prize/s in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy the competition terms and conditions or not contacting Public Libraries SA within a 5 day time-frame following the winner/s announcement or not claiming the prize/s within a 5 day time-frame following the winner/s announcement. In these scenarios, Public Libraries SA, at its discretion, reserves the right to select a new winner or to nullify the prize/s.
The winners will be notified via the details entered on the entry form.
No responsibility is accepted for late or lost entries. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail or courier transit when prizes are forwarded to winners or the public library of winners.
- Any costs associated with entering the competition is the entrant’s responsibility.
- Travel costs are not included and not part of the prize description.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All contestants release from and indemnify Public Libraries SA against all liability cost.
- All times specified in competition details refer to South Australia’s time zone.
- These terms and conditions may be subject to change.